Monday, June 29, 2009

Update

So two weeks ago we had an ultrasound that shows a small precentage of this baby having down syndrome. My 1st Trimester screen and AFPT have both come back normal. So tomorrow at 10 and 11 I will be in appointments with genetics and having a level 2 ultrasound. We will hopefully not have to do an anmino this early in the pregnancy I am 20 weeks right now. The midwife two weeks ago said it was a 0-1% chance but those numbers mean nothing to us. So another hurdle of life we have to get through. I think I am feeling this baby more then I did Justin but I am still not sure what I am feeling. So please keep us in your prayers for tomorrow and the nect 4 months of pregnancy. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. My son had Down syndrome (diagnosed after birth). It was scary at first, mostly just getting used to new expectations and realizing how little I knew about DS. There is a fabulous parent-run group in our area, though. Feel free to email me if you want to talk about specific questions/concerns.

    Hope things went well at the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete